viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

Bloggin Experience

At the beginning I though that writing stuffs every class was such a boring thing, but actually now i can say that it helped me a lot to retake some knowledge that i kind to forget since i got out of school, and actually it is entertaining to write about anything sometimes. Also i think there's important to be prepared to not just speak in English, but write in English to, because the academy demands about English papers writing are more and more every day. However, i personally dislike a lot the academy to be so anglocentric and i would like to be part of an Autonomic Latin American School of Social Sciences and not to depend on other academies from other parts of the world because i think that, in anthropology specially, it is so pressing to de-colonializate the methodologies and the discipline itself. But anyway, i think that it is kind of and inescapable thing, that in a short time there's is not much to do, but not aswell in a long time. I think that knowing another languages is very important because it permits to understand other ways to see the world and learning besides of our own knowledge and cosmologies; but it is also important to take part in our own linguistic and cultural tradition and take part also in the battle to de-colonializate the knowledge itself. Besides, i think that this course was a very positive experience that helped me to learn and retake my English abilities and i'm so comfortable with it. Greetings for all my partners and teacher

9 comentarios:

  1. I think the same as you about the importance of writing for demands about English papers writing.
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think the same, it is entertaining to write, although for me it is always hahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi classmate

    I would like too an autonomic Latin american school of social science. Unfortunately, the most of papers and researchs in the academy are in English.

    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Only for curiosity this "Autonomic Latin American School of Social Sciences" exist now?

    Regards !

    ResponderBorrar
  7. write about colonialism on social sciences would have been amazing!
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. I agree with you. personally, i don't like english haha :(

    ResponderBorrar

  9. The same thing happened to me, at first I thought it was very boring to write each class, but with the time I realized that it is very useful to learn... Regards!

    ResponderBorrar