viernes, 18 de agosto de 2017

Autobiography

I was born in Santiago on Auguut 18th in 1997 - so today is my 20th birthday- and i've lived here during my whole life with my parents and my older brother, who has 6 years more than me. I never went to the kindergarden because i disliked it, i preffered to stay in home doing other stuff. When i was a kid i liked to draw and to learn about animals a lot, i learned to read in home by playing PC games and watching movies; i think that it was so more interesting that doing it at kindergarden or school with all of those gramatical rules stuff and teachers around you all day. The best way to learn something is doing it the way you like the most.

Well, later i went to school. I did Pre-School year and the first three grades in a school near to my house. But, suddenly things changed in my family when my grandfather passed away. By economical issues me and my brother had to moved to another school. In my case, i moved to a public school, when i knew big part of my actual friends. This school called "Colegio Providencia" and i was there from 4th grade to 8th grade. After that i reached to my highschool studies, in a public school called Liceo Lastarria. There i learned such a important things, not just refered to the obligatorial subject, but things that i use everyday; there i formed my convictions, and part of my identity, and dispite of a couple of things that i don't share with the school's vision, i save great acknowledge from there, but well, it's happens everywhere at anytime.


4th grade was such an important year, because it was the last year that i was being along with my partners, who have become really good partners in life and i appreciate them so much. But also, 4th grade was important because it was a decisive year, the PSU was coming and i haved to prepare myself at the time that i wasn't sure enough about what do with my life, i mean, about what to study next.

I always felt attracted by the social sciences, at least since 2th or 3th grade of highschool. In the begining i was interested in Psycologhy by influence of some teachers and some older friends, beside some stuff i could read parallel to school. But actually, i was never really sure about it untill the day of the PSU exam results. When i looked it i thought in my posibillities, wich in that moment were: Psycologhy, History and Antropologhy. My score were not to good to enter directly to Psycologhy, so i decided to enter  Antropologhy to see, meanwhile i looked for an inner exchange, if this carrer was mine stuff.

Once there, i realized that Antropologhy contained a lot of subjects that i liked since i was a kid, and i i felt really passionate with the carrer since then. Today i'm very happy to have entered to the carrer instead of psycologhy or History, i kinda found part of my essence here. Here i met real good people and my actual girlfriend partner, people who have been along with me all the time, learning real important things about cultures, sites, bones, and Levi-Strauss.

3 comentarios:

  1. Long life to Levi-Strauss and the structuralism (nice entrance, PSU sucks).

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Happy birthday!, i liked your biography, its really nice you like that much your career

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I used the Pc games and series to learn too, it's a very nice way to learn. regards

    ResponderBorrar