domingo, 27 de agosto de 2017

Why antropologhy?

I've never had a whole life vocation about antropologhy, actually i didn't knew what it was about untill i were currently in last highschool years. Either influenced by friends or reading stuffs, Antrpologhy suddenly appeared to me as an amalgam of subjects which were on my concern since i was a kid: the question about "the past", the missing link (this remits on human evolution to those unfound human specimens which were in the middle of two known species and that could give information about how the first one turned to the second), about the mystical recondit origin of many cultures in the world, among others stuff. So, even when i never really propused to myself the posibility to become this discipline the history of my life, it was always on my mind.

When i was a kid i were always interested in animal stuff, but not in a medical or political way; i used to like it just because, mere interest. So i never wanted to become a veterinarian, not at all. I also enjoyed the drawing from early age, i used to draw lions, bears, spidermans and faces. However, i never did improve my drawing aptitudes, so i've always been an amateur at that.

Well, in relation to my other options before enter to my carreer, certainly never was my first option. On school i got really interested in psychology and the social sciences sphere, but also i liked the idea of being an history teacher, maybe because i admire my school teachers by helping me to figure out my vocation path in a quite big way.

Anyway, i finally got into antropologhy because my score in Psu exam weren't to good to enter in the university i wanted, and there i realized that i was not willing to try again next year, i didn't like it so much. So with psycologhy discarded i looked up to my actual carreer, and i felt curious to try it.

Today i'm in second year and i've learned a lot of things, as well as into the carrer as outside it. I think that i haved changed a lot in the last 2 years, and maybe this career has influed.

My wishes to future as a professional is, in a huge way, to become a commited social scientist with lot of social compromise, and to preserve my actual convictions about things that i consider vitals to work on society, like ethnic rights, resistance to factic power and to the patriarchy's claws, among others... I hope so.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! Pablo

    I think the drawing skills do not matter much, it only matters what you would really like to do, and thanks.
    Good Luck

    ResponderBorrar