sábado, 30 de septiembre de 2017

Accidents

Actually i don't have a huge accident record, i mean, i've never really had such a fall which haved make me go to the hospital. Y barely remeber a few falls when i was a kid. One of them were long ago, when i was 7 or 8 year old; i was playing in the neighborhood along my friends, and we were playing "Escondida Pelota" (Is like the classic Escondida but to save yourself you must kick a ball that is in a settle point on the ground). Well, when i saw that nobody was watching me, i started to run as fast as i could to try to kick the ball. As i was running, suddenly, i hardly tripped, and fell on the asphalt. I fell all over mi knee and the pebble stone on the ground hurted me really hard. When i got up, i saw my knee and it was all covered in blood and huge part of my skin was tear apart as the point that i could see the flesh inside my leg; it was so disgusting. After that, i felt the intense pain and i started to cry. My friends helped me to get home and my mom healed me. When i were in the shower, i could see how deep was the wound and i got really really scared. Well, after a while, i felt better, with bend-aids all over my knee, i lied down on the couch to watch T.V as i eated something to palliate the accident, it was not so bad after all.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi!!!!
    At least your accident was with friends who supported you

    Regards!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow those falls when you are a child, the knees are the most common victims!

    ResponderBorrar