domingo, 3 de septiembre de 2017

Favourite Device

One of the devices that i spend more time in is my notebook. I practically use it everyday, either to be in touch with every university's works and issues or to do any other stuff like watch movies, listen music, read anything or chat; I think my notebook is an essencial device to stay connected with the world in a certain way. For example, if there's an assemble in my university, or if i need to contact a friend whom i don't used to talk much, or any other subject, my notebook helps me a lot. My actual notebook was a gift; i needed an own one, because me and my brother used to share the older one, so now is easier. I like to use it for its many uses; from watching movies to do homework, it is always suitable to every places on my home, also. Why i would do without it? Well i think that technollogy devices are just things, and no matter how much they could help us in our dialy life, they should not overpass our capacities. Neverthless, i have to admit that without my notebook, things in university would be really tough, because i read great part of university lectures on my notebook, so, without my notebook it would imply to spend a lot of money

                                           Imagen relacionada

1 comentario:

  1. computers are such a great tool for university students, it's difficult to imagine the days when there were no computers at universities!

    ResponderBorrar